We know we have some great Behance “agents” out there letting other creatives know about Behance, but this member may take the cake. Here’s a guide, “The Behance Shameless Guide,” that he created for his fellow students (and professors) in the UK to teach them how to use Behance to get a site up there that will get noticed.
A few choice quotes to give you a preview of what he covers:
- “By being part of Behance you really are putting yourself in a global creative circle.”
- “Uploading projects is so easy, a 5 year old could do it.”
- “If your project cover doesn’t look interesting, nobody is going to view your work.”
- “Eventually, you’ll have a breakthrough and your project will take off. This is a project I made that, because of Behance, is now on 20 websites and got me countless work.”
- Think twice about what location to list: “Prospective clients will be looking in geographical locations to hunt out designers”
*click the images to visit project and view them full-size*