Behance Community -
We wanted to share a few exciting updates with you:
- New Activity & Notifications: We want Behance to be simpler, faster, and more focused on the work. The newly designed Activity Feed will keep you connected to the latest work and appreciations by those you follow. We’re also surfacing work-in-progress (WIP) in the Activity Feed to help you get feedback when you want it.
- @Reply Messaging: Just this week, we launched support for conversations within project and WIP comments. Mention any other member by name and they will receive a notification for the reference.
- Behance Worldwide Portfolio Reviews: During the week of November 4-11, thousands of Behance members will come together for Portfolio Reviews in over 200 cities and towns around the world — organized by members and for members. Attend a Portfolio Review to present and get feedback on your work, hear from experienced professionals, and meet your local creative community.
- Creative Cloud Integration: We continue to integrate community features in Adobe’s Creative Cloud, including the new desktop application that incorporates your Behance feed and the ability to post to Behance directly from Photoshop. Haven’t upgraded yet to the latest? Check it out.
- New 99U Book: Our think tank devoted to creative careers has just published a new book, “Maximize Your Potential,” and here’s the book’s design on Behance.
2 Million Members have published over 5 Million projects. The community continues to grow at an incredible pace. We also now have ~20 schools and organizations connected to Behance, including Pantone, RISD, SCAD, Pratt, and more.
We have more surprises for you, and we’re working hard to help you showcase your work more beautifully and easily – and get more exposure and opportunity.
Our team is constantly humbled (and motivated) by the quality of your work in Behance. We hope you will continue sharing your feedback and stories with us.
Here’s to a creative rest of 2013!