In our effort to provide you the best tools possible to make your customized online portfolio, we added the following features to ProSite this week:
1) Add Full-Size Images (larger than 600 px!) to your ProSite Projects
For as long as Behance has been around, all images in Behance and ProSite projects have been capped at 600 pixels wide. That all changes with this feature, as you can now add full-size images to your ProSite projects (up to 1920 px).
- If you uploaded your Behance projects after Nov 2010, full-size images are stored. Just change your Project Column width and you’ll see them expand.
- If you’re working with old projects (uploaded before Nov 2010), you’ll have to re-upload the images into your Behance Projects. Then, go back into ProSite and change your Project Column width.
2) Custom Type Integration (Typekit)
We currently offer 16 fonts to choose from on ProSite, but now you can now extend your choices to thousands of fonts by using this new feature. You need to be a Typekit Subscriber to take advantage, but once you do, you can choose from hundreds of web fonts to make your online portfolio look exactly as you’d like it.
3) “Back To Top” at the Bottom of your Projects
You now have the option to add a “back to top” button below all the content in your projects to make it even easier for your visitors to navigate your projects and portfolio. Ad this in Design –> Styles –> Back to Top
4) Google +1 Button – Now on Projects
You can now add the Google +1 button to your “Social Media Button” list on each of your projects. Clicking the +1 button gives your stamp of approval to a project, and will help friends, contacts and others on the web find the best stuff when they search. Find this in Settings –> Social Media Promotion
5) “Update Live Site” Button
Because it’s easy to forget when you’ve made changes to your ProSite draft that you haven’t yet pushed to your live site, we added a hard-to-miss “Update your Live Site” button so you can get your changes on your ProSite ASAP.