Who are you and what do you do at Behance?
Hey there! My name is Roxanne and I am a Community Manager at Behance. As the voice of Behance both internally and externally, our team is always working towards a happy community through a number of communication channels. Being that we are the “first line of defense” and advocates for our members, most of my day is spent interacting with, and listening to members, helping to fix issues that may arise.
2. What are three desktop tools you can’t live without?
1. TweetDeck. Managing a number of Twitter accounts can be challenging, but TweetDeck has become an integral way of incorporating technical support into Twitter. With its customizable columns, custom alerts, and translate tool, staying on top of member communications is super efficient.
2. Spotify. I love listening to music and sharing songs with co-workers. Spotify is absolutely awesome and its “offline mode” is perfect for your mobile device on the subway.
3. Stickies. The next best thing since real post it notes. And has come on every Mac computer since 1994!
3. What have you worked on recently that you’re extra proud of?
I am very excited about the new ProSite Beginners Guide. We teamed up with the designers to create an easy to follow outline for members who are new to website building. This step-by-step guide is a great way for our community to get excited about, and comfortable with, one of our great tools.
4. What do you listen to while working?
At work, I’m usually listening to something that gets the blood flowing, mostly Indie Electronic or Rap.
Favorites right now: Grimes, POLICA, Kendrick Lamar, Alt-J, A$AP Rocky, The XX, Icona Pop, Frank Ocean, & Hot Chip. Get at me!
5. Can you name a few favorite blogs and sites?
Buzzfeed is my go-to for hilarious top ten lists and animated GIFs. Plus, their Beyonce-related posts are always spot on. Immaculate Infatuation is another one of my all time favorites; from one foodie heart to another. And lastly, I get my social media news and geek fix from Mashable.
Follow Roxanne on Twitter @RoxanneNaomi.