There are magic moments in every team’s history, and this week we’re having one. Our team is proud to announce the brand-spanking-new version of the Behance Network, the platform to showcase and discover creative work.
Since we launched Behance almost six years ago, we have been striving to create a product that puts creative control back in the hands of the people who deserve it: the creatives themselves. And our team is thrilled and humbled by the knowledge that millions of visitors, enthusiasts, and creative professionals from across industries – and around the world – now use Behance every day to connect and showcase their creations.
With the new version, we are catapulting the core functionality to a whole new level. We’ve completely redesigned key Behance features – gallery browsing, activity feeds, member profiles, curated galleries, and the follower experience - to provide a level of discovery, efficiency, and transparency that the creative world has never seen.
Here are a few highlights:
- With our powerful new Explore tab, you can sort the world’s creative work by field, location, tools, and more.
- Our refreshed Activity Feed provides a rich, visual dashboard for tracking the creative work of people you care about.
- Browse curated galleries from dozens of top schools and creative organizations, as well as work for sale and member collections.
- Redesigned portfolio pages and project views bring a new level of transparency and attribution to creative work.
- An entirely new experience for Followers with profile pages and curated collections.